We spent most of this beautiful summer day outside by the pool. I even packed the cooler with snacks, lunch, and drinks so we wouldn't have to go back inside until we were ready.
After a long day, we decided that dinner tonight would be something quick. Takeout was an option, but we were too tired to get into the car to pick it up. Also, living out in the boonies equals no delivery options either!
After staring at the pantry for a good while, we decided it was a breakfast for dinner kinda night!
Eaten of course in our pajamas too! I love summer!
Here is what was on the menu:
French toast (tried the one linked for the first time) Seriously amazing! I think I will try a thicker bread like the recipe mentioned. I had just sandwich bread so we used that, but it had the best crunchy crust with soft fluffy insides. I think the flour and egg helped create a nice crust and kept it moist inside.
Scrambled Eggs
& Bacon
YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment