Saturday, July 12, 2014

Peanut Butter Banana Cookies

While at the store this week I saw these awesome bags of ripe bananas marked down to 19 cents a pound.  This entire bag cost me roughly 42 cents! I had planned on making a few batches of banana bread, but I thought I would give a few other banana recipes a try.

This one seemed interesting and I had basically everything in the house already. 


I had everything BUT the chocolate chips....I did have these awesome chips in the pantry though...CINNAMON CHIPS!They are just little chips that look like chocolate chips but have a cinnamony (I made that word up) taste. I also didn't have unsalted butter, so I used what I had and omitted the salt from the recipe. It worked :)





Once again I just threw everything into the kitchen aide mixer, so only one bowl was used. Here is the dough. If you have a cookie dough addiction, I would think twice before making these - this dough was SO GOOD! Evelyn was helping me so I did let her lick the beater, but I will say I took my fair share of tastes too. YUMMY!

These are them fresh out of the oven! I would highly recommend making these. They were soft and fluffy without being overly sweet. They were perfect with a cup of coffee on a rainy day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment