Today's project came from a post on "One Good Thing By Jillie"
She has many great DIY projects, but I have had this one pinned for a while and finally brought out the scraps to give it a try. I haven't made the eye makeup remover but I did whip up 6 of these. Still debating if I will keep them for myself or add them to my homemade Christmas gift stash.
These were very simple and I used scraps of soft flannel that I had in my craft room. I also have some old baby receiving blankets that I think would also work well.
These took me about an hour, and that is with a three year old hanging out on my lap while I worked on these (starting her love of sewing young ;))
They are not perfectly square or identical, but for their use they will work great. I plan on giving these in a small mesh lingerie bag. They have small ones at the Dollar Tree 3 in a pack for a dollar! That way they can be stored and washed in the small mesh bag.
These would make a cute gift with a brand new mascara or eye shadow, for the makeup lover in your life!
No comments:
Post a Comment